Wellness brand and nutrition platform Synergised has gone live to the public with its first round of crowdfunding, looking to raise £125,000 by 12 March 2024 to funnel into new product launches, strategic hires, and marketing efforts.
Investors will receive an array of incentives, with a tiered reward system starting from just £500 investment, spanning perks such as supplement subscriptions, expert health consultations, personalised nutrition plans, at-home lab test kits and private health coaching. Perks for investment of £20,000 and upwards include brand ambassadorship, lifetime access to the Synergised Membership Platform, inclusion in the Founders Circle which incorporates early access to new products and features, and custom wellness programmes.
Synergised was founded by Paula Benedi, a certified Integrative Health Practitioner in Holistic Health, following her journey with chronic health issues throughout her early life. Exploring natural health practices enabled Benedi to develop an in-depth relationship with how the foods we consume impact our holistic health, which informed her creation of a range of supplements designed to boost wellbeing beyond what the traditional Western diet can offer, as well as developing a unique membership platform and at-home lab tests.
The brand’s unique membership programme and offering of one-to-one health consultations is in line with growing consumer demand for bespoke and personalised wellbeing solutions, as one-size-fits-all approaches drop out of favour, presenting investors with the opportunity to be a part of an innovative, exciting name in the holistic health space.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Always on the chase after hot and trending London and UK business news that disrupt, inform and inspire.
- Business Innovation NewsFebruary 26, 2024Outsourcing Agency Get Ahead launches into West London with new Regional Partner
- OffersFebruary 8, 2024Six Physio London offer Physio Assessment Session for Less!
- Business Innovation NewsFebruary 7, 2024HG urges the UK ‘Get It Right the 1st Time’ with their first Roadshow
- Business Innovation NewsFebruary 6, 2024SYNERGISED Launches Crowdfunding Efforts to Expand Product Line with Bespoke Wellbeing Solutions, Grow Team & Boost Marketing