London Business News
- We accept guest content submissions and advertising on our London Business News Blog. (https://www.londonbusinessnews.com/)
- Only quality and relevant content to our blog will be accepted such as original concepts, compelling arguments, and high-quality writing. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- We require proper attribution of data, quotations, and outside content referenced in each article (check this page for more info: Internet/websites – Harvard Referencing – Library Guides at Victoria University (vu.edu.au).
- We accept useful images or (info)graphics to enhance the content that are copyright free or clearly labelled with the source.
- Plagiarized contents and contents with grammatical or spelling errors will be disapproved.
- Each blog should contain a minimum of 600-800 words and relevant images in it (royalty free images are preferred or uniquely designed images/graphics with the source added) and you are responsible for the images you provide (also for referencing them correctly).
- Each blog will be manually reviewed by our editorial team before publishing.
- Your contents will be reviewed & approved (or declined) instantly or within a maximum of 24 hours.
- You should place adequate and correct reference links in the blogs you send to us. Links cannot be changed or updated later for any reasons. The contextual reference links should add value to the reader and should not be used to manipulate SEO or to purely promote a website.
- For plain text press release publications that do not contain unique content we reserve the right to not index them so that we will not be penalised for duplicate content by search engines. For SEO advantages we recommend having a media release published with unique media and we can offer advice for optimisation.
- For press release submissions we review any links added for relevancy to our readers and we recommend not to link repeatedly to the same sources.
How articles are published:
Please use the contact form on our blog or email it to email@example.com and provide:
- Title and a brief paragraph about the main outline.
- Word count
- Possible graphics/images you’ll provide
If approved, send the following:
- Your completed post as a Google Doc or Word Doc with your hyperlinks to websites, resources, social media posts etc.
- Image files (with attribution) in a separate folder or inside the document.
- Short author bio including a maximum of one anchor text link to your own website/profile.
Post-publication reserved rights and duties:
- We cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog or any other platform after we have published it. However, you are free to share it like crazy with your social media audience.
- We reserve the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- We reserve the right to include relevant links within our London Business News Blog to articles.
- You can publish guest blogs and press releases on our London Business News Blog (https://www.londonbusinessnews.com/) find out more about all publication formats we offer here: Digital PR Services.
- We are charging the publishing fee as a matter of our time and effort spent by our content editors to maintain the quality of the blog and publication.
- You are required to pay the agreed amount upfront or after the sponsored guest post or press release has been published by us. We can accept post payment if you are a regular publisher on our blog or if there has been prior agreed with the management.
- Regarding post-paid payments, you should make the payment within three working days from the blog having been published.
- Preferred Payment Gateway – PayPal or to our UK bank account (details will be provided in our invoice)
- If we haven’t received your payment within the three working days, we will remove the contextual reference links from your blog posts. The published blog post will still be live without external links for your referred website.
- NO REFUNDS will be entertained for any reasons.