It’s that time of year where people begin to worry about Christmas gifts hence why we discuss the best corporate Christmas gifts and gifts for employees so you don’t have to break into a sweat over it.
With staff now back in their offices or workplaces, Christmas parties and secret Santa’s are back. And with that is the stress of finding the perfect gift for colleagues or staff to avoid embarrassment upon unwrapping them in front of everyone.
Make a start by setting a budget that is reasonable for you and the person who is receiving the corporate gift. The next step is to analyse the colleague or employee. If you are good friends, then this step would be a piece of cake, but if you are just casual acquaintances who perhaps don’t even get on very well, this would be a Herculean task.
To help, you will find gifts you can give to work buddies who are passionate about all possible hobbies like reading, journaling, baking, and other popular activities suitable for lower budgets.
They will enable you to be creative while gifting, but at the same time non-offensive and practical while staying within your budget. Plus, they will save your grace at the annual work do that everyone remembers.
19 Best Corporate Christmas Gifts For Your Employees or Colleagues
Here are a few ideas if you are still wondering about what to gift at your Christmas party or secret Santa:
1. Crate & Barrel Aspen Wine Glasses – £4.95
There are hardly a few people who do not occasionally relax with a glass of wine. Everyone loves a day off with a glass of red wine and some time spent in the spa, irrespective of gender. Hence, instead of gifting just one wine glass why not get a matching set!
2. Musee Bath Little Lamb Boxed Bath Balm – £9
For those who have sensitive skin, this would be the best gift, and especially for those who love shower time or who have little kids in their home, this could be a huge help. These bath balms contain almond oil and coconut milk and are thus good for all kinds and types of skin.
3. Wild One Bolt Bite Rubber Dog Chew Toy – £13
Do they have a rambunctious dog who is always full of energy? For all those who own a dog, this would be the best gift that you could give. This rubber toy is chic and is healthy for all!
4. Anthropologie Tiled Margot Monogram Mug – £14
These adorable coffee mugs are cute, funny, and at the same time useful too! So if your Christmas gift buddy is a coffee lover, buy this gift.
5. The Sill Hoya Heart Plant – £14
For those who love plants, this heart plant would make their day brighter.
6. Mini Capri Blue 5 Oz. Volcano Jar Candle – £14
Who doesn’t love candlelight? If your Christmas buddy loves to have candlelight dinners at their home, you can gift this candle to them.
7. Shinola Playing Cards – £15
During this pandemic season, people played various games to kill their time. So it’s obvious that most of them would be bored with the games that they have at their home by now. This deck of cards has witty phrases and cool graphics, and would make the perfect gift!
8. Columbia 3-Piece PFG Dry Bag Set – £18.75/ £25
This set of three dry bags is helpful for all those who love traveling, as it would help them to keep their things safe and clean.
9. Atlas Obscura, 2nd Edition By Joshua Foer & Ella Morton & Dylan Thuras – £19.07
This book is the perfect gift for all those who love to travel. A hefty hardcover, this book contains gorgeous images and stories about under-the-radar locales and is a haven of fun facts.
10. But First West Classic Series – Ziggy Bandana, £20
Know someone who always wants to show the world how cute their four-legged best friend is? Then make sure you buy this! If you have a co-worker who has a cute little pet, then gift them this bandana.
11. Mario Badescu The Facial Spray Collection – £20
These facial sprays are the best things to have in a makeup kit. They are also safe for travel. They can be used for moisturizing and soothing the skin, especially on sunny days.
12. Crate & Barrel Corda Hanging Picture Frame-£20
This wooden frame is for all those who love to preserve their memories in beautiful frames. With a dimension of 8″x10″ or 11″x14″, it can be hung both horizontally and vertically.
13. Strong Cerame Pasta Plate – Malika – £22
For all ceramic lovers, this set is a gift from heaven and can be used as decor or cutlery.
14. Poketo Bamboo Coasters In Abstract Set – £24
If your co-worker just moved into a new place, this colourful bamboo coaster would be the ideal gift for them.
15. The Rise And Fall Handmade Cotton Pot Holders (Set Of 2) – £24
For all those who are into baking pastries, these cute potholders would be the perfect thing to encourage them to spend more time baking goods. If they love your gift, you may even get a bunch of their handmade cookies!
16. Bloomscape Small KINTO Propagation Vase – £25
A propagation vase looks way better than a repurposed pasta jar, so this could be given along with the heart-shaped plant to your co-worker.
17. Opinel Le Petit Chef Knife Set & Kids’ Apron – £25
If your co-worker has a little chief in their home, this Opinel Le Petit Chef Knife Set & Kids’ Apron is a gift they would cherish forever.
18. The Five-Minute Journal By Intelligent Change – £25
If you want a gift that would touch the heart and soul of a person, The Five-Minute Journal By Intelligent Change is something that you should go for. It gives its readers short prompts, persuading them to write things that they are grateful for. This would make the perfect gift for everyone.
19. POPPY + SAGE Bali Box – £26
These beautiful handwoven and hand-beaded catch-all boxes are perfect for storing little things like small trinkets, keys, little matchboxes, and so on. The Balinese artists are famous for such crafts, so make sure you buy one for your co-worker.
Get Festive in Style
The festive time is all about love, sharing, and caring. Hence spread the word of love and happiness amidst these tough times and have each other’s back. So, while giving your worker or colleague the gifts keep a smile on your face and pass on warmth and happiness and see the change that you brought forth in your workplace.
- Blogger and Educator by Passion | Senior Online Media & PR Strategist at ClickDo Ltd. | Contributor to many Education, Business & Lifestyle Blogs in the United Kingdom & Germany | Summer Course Student at the London School of Journalism and Course Instructor at the SeekaHost University.
- Education2022.01.02Top 6 Technology Trends in Education in 2022
- Business2021.12.01The Business Show 2021 at London ExCel – Europe’s largest Business Event & its unique Business Exhibitors with innovative Business Concepts
- Companies In London2021.11.1210 Best Mobile Car Wash Services in London
- Business2021.11.12How to Make Money in London (8 best Ways to earn extra Cash)?