Table of Contents
The sheer quantity of possibilities accessible to you if you’re looking for IT support businesses in London could be overwhelming. Whether a company uses technology for communication, productivity, security, or creativity, IT support is an essential service.
But not every IT support provider is the same. Some businesses might provide superior customer service, more comprehensive offerings, or more affordable prices than others.
Based on their reputation, level of experience, and selection of services, here is a list of the top 10 IT support firms in London to assist you in reducing your options.
These businesses may offer you a range of IT solutions, including software development, network management, cloud computing, cybersecurity, and more.
Dotsquares is a global IT firm that offers services for IT consulting and support, web development, app development, e-commerce development, and game development. They have offices in London, the United Arab Emirates, the United States, Australia, India, and France.
- Website: https://www.dotsquares.com/
- Pricing: The pricing for the services offered varies, and you will need to request a quotation based on the specific service you require.
- Experience: in 2002, the company has achieved more than 20 years in the business. Dotsquares has also been recognised and awarded with E-commerce Award 2022 in Best E-commerce Agency for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, has become an official member of the Forbes Technology Council and is the winner of the 20th Asian Achievers Awards.
- Services: They provide hosting, server support, development support, team augmentation and digital fulfillment.
- Social: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
- Reviews: 4 out of 5 with 473 reviews on Glassdoor.
They collaborate with the internal engineers of their clients to provide advice, carry out their product vision, and take their business to new heights.
View this post on Instagram
Their goal is to give inventive leaders around the world instant, high-fidelity access to the best engineering talent from the most prestigious tech hubs in the world.
- Website: https://ventionteams.com/
- Pricing: The cost of our services depends on what you need, so just ask for a price quote based on the service you want.
- Experience: in 2002, the company had 20+ years of experience in the business.
- Services: They provide their expertise in Software development, Web development, Mobile development, Startup services, Cloud services, Blockchain, AR/VR, Salesforce, Artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things.
- Social: Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Linkedin.
- Reviews: 5 out of 5 with 23 reviews on Glassdoor.
3. TWC IT Solutions
TWC IT Solutions has served more than 300 clients in 400 cities across 24 countries since 2011 by providing managed IT support, cybersecurity, disaster recovery, contact centre, and business connectivity services.
— TWC IT Solutions | IT Support. Internet. Telephony (@twcitsolutions) September 5, 2023
More precisely, 200 of them originate from the UK and the South East, and a Greater London on-site bike response crew is available within 30 minutes. TWC IT Solutions is also one of a select few IT firms that offer industry-leading 10-minute SLAs, a high NPS, and a documented Warranty of Seamless Transition (WST).
- Website: https://twc-it-solutions.com/
- Pricing: For the pricing you need to ask for a quotation.
- Experience: in 2011, the company has gathered 10+ years of experience in business and has been awarded and known for One Of The Top Cybersecurity Companies UK (2023), Top 100 It Services Companies In The United Kingdom (2023), Top 100 It Services Companies In London (2023), Top It Services Companies In The United Kingdom (2023) and much more.
- Services: They provide managed IT support, cybersecurity, disaster recovery, contact centre, and business connectivity services.
- Social: Twitter, YouTube, Linkedin.
- Reviews: 5 out of 5 with 20 reviews on Google
4. Proxar IT Consulting
In London and the southeast, Proxar offers qualified IT services to both the public and commercial sectors. Your company will operate more effectively thanks to its vast knowledge and Proxar’s customer-centred philosophy, and its superior solutions and services will make it easier for you to incorporate IT into your operations.
- Website: https://www.proxar.co.uk/
- Pricing: You will need to request a quotation.
- Experience: in 2008, the company is having 14+ years of experience with 1000+ successful projects and 80+ satisfied customers.
- Services: They provide IT services for New Businesses, Cloud technology, IT Support, Managed IT, IT Consultation, IT Relocation, IT Migration, Cyber Security and so much more.
- Social: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin.
- Reviews: 5 out of 5 with 3 reviews on Google
5. North London IT Support
Business IT experts North London IT Support have their headquarters in North London. They assist small and medium-sized businesses in North London.
We support local businesses in #NorthLondon with #IT support & business advice. Our blog is a good resource for information about products we recommend like ESET (anti-virus), Microsoft Authenticator app & Exclaimer (a tool for creating email signatures). https://t.co/TmyCZLn8BW pic.twitter.com/0rktTPhVRx
— N London IT Support (@NLITSupport) September 6, 2023
Cloud computing, cybersecurity, network administration, data backup and recovery, buying hardware and software, web design and development, and other services are among the ones they offer.
- Pricing: Ask them for a quotation for your desired service.
- Experience: In 2010, the company had 10+ years of experience in business.
- Services: They provide both Managed IT Support and Flex IT Support.
- Social: Twitter
- Reviews: 5 out of 5 with 11 reviews on Google
DataArt uses its extensive technology experience and industry understanding to create ground-breaking solutions. DataArt is a trusted partner of the most prestigious clients and top brands in the world.
- Website: https://www.dataart.com/
- Pricing: The pricing will be based on your required service. Which you can get by asking for a quotation.
- Experience: Founded in 1997, DataArt has achieved success as a global software engineering firm and technology firm for market leaders and is recognised by the Gartner® Hype Cycle™ for Life Science Clinical Development, 2023.
- Services: They support your ongoing innovation to meet upcoming problems. Their 6,000+ specialists can assist you with bringing a new concept to life or enhancing legacy systems.
- Social: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Reviews: 8 out of 5 with 10 reviews on Google.
7. HTL IT Support
One of London’s top IT service providers and support companies, HTL Support, combines highly qualified IT engineers with effective operating systems and “white glove” IT assistance. They work with a number of the top technology companies in the world, including Microsoft, Avaya, and Cisco, to supply specialised IT support solutions and IT outsourcing services.
— HTL Support (@HTL_Support) September 4, 2023
Customer support and service are the cornerstones of HTL Support’s operations. Their customers have discovered that their adaptable IT support solutions give them access to the most affordable IT support service in London. They offer a range of services, including VoIP telephone, network administration, disaster recovery, cloud computing, cybersecurity, and more.
- Website: https://www.htl.london/
- Pricing: Their highest rate of £100 an hour
- Experience: In 2011, the company gathered more than 10 years of experience in business.
- Services: They have 24/7 remote support, a flexible support contract, a dedicated IT guy, proactive warning service guaranteed response time and so much more.
- Social: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
- Reviews: 9 out of 5 with 9 ratings on Google.
They always work together with the client, keeping in mind that they paid us to be the experts and provide them with advice. treating them as equals, comprehending their issues, and finding solutions.
View this post on Instagram
One of the key features of their company is supporting others and assisting them in reaching their full potential, ensuring that no one is left alone with their problems, valuing each individual and always seeking out better solutions, having a broad perspective, being inventive when solving issues, and being receptive to fresh concepts.
- Website: https://www.apptension.com/
- Pricing: For pricing, you should call or email them.
- Experience: Apptension is 12 years in the market, and the company has been recognised by Clutch, Forbes, Cannes Lion and many more.
- Services: They offer their services on Discover, Launch, Boost and Innovate.
- Social: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Behance
- Reviews: 3 out of 5 with 6 reviews on Glassdoor.
One of the top IT businesses in London, Wavex has been providing local, national, and worldwide organisations looking for a more intelligent method to maintain and develop their technology with managed services that have won numerous awards for over 20 years.
View this post on Instagram
By combining three essential elements—leveraging the best from suppliers such as Microsoft, employing award-winning security technology, and ensuring delivery through a highly qualified team of engineers and consultants—their services consistently yield superior results.
- Website: https://www.wavex.co.uk/
- Pricing: To know about the pricing you should schedule a call with the team.
- Experience: In 1998, Wavex Technology was established in Soho, the same year they launched their managed IT services business in London. They have been awarded with Cyber Security Award Finalist 2018, shortlisted for IT Service and Support Award and many more.
- Services: They provide Managed IT Services, Security Services, Cloud Services, Project and IT Solutions and Business Strategy.
- Social: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin.
- Reviews:8 out of 5 with 32 votes on Glassdoor.
10. Totality Services
With their cutting-edge technology and IT assistance, you can boost your workforce and business processes. They are here to simplify your life, from security to smooth onboarding for your new staff.
- Website: https://www.totalityservices.co.uk/
- Pricing: You can request a quote for the pricing details of your required service.
- Experience: Est in 2008, the company has more than 10+ of experience. They are also the Platinum Trusted Service Award winner of FeefoTrusted, 2022.
- Services: They provide everything from getting started(audit) to security and IT Support and consultancy.
- Social: Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter.
- Reviews: 6 out of 5 with 63 reviews on TrustPilot.
In conclusion, London offers a wide range of top-notch IT support services that cater to the diverse needs of businesses in the city. From specialised technical expertise to efficient customer service, these top 10 IT support providers have proven their excellence in delivering reliable and effective solutions. Whether for small startups or large corporations, businesses in London can rely on these IT support services to enhance their operations and ensure the smooth functioning of their technology infrastructure.
- Blogger and Educator by Passion | Senior Online Media & PR Strategist at ClickDo Ltd. | Contributor to many Education, Business & Lifestyle Blogs in the United Kingdom & Germany | Summer Course Student at the London School of Journalism and Course Instructor at the SeekaHost University.
- Must Read NewsNovember 29, 2023Google Rewards Independently Audited VPN Apps in the Play Store with a New Badge
- Must Read NewsNovember 29, 2023How to Boost Your Remote Work Productivity With Memory Card Readers
- LeisureNovember 28, 2023Car Travel and Accessories: How to Make Long Trips More Comfortable
- LifestyleNovember 23, 2023Top 5 Conversation Starters for Online Dating in London