After the week’s grind, every entrepreneur deserves a day off.
Now, a day off should not mean staying in bed all day, doing nothing, and regretting the idle hours wasted the next Monday.
It should be a day of self-love and pampering. Your work-beaten, city-whooped skin needs some TLC and no place does that better than these seven spas in London.
7 of most London’s Relaxation Experiences
The following places offer the lushest “me time” you can even imagine without driving hundreds of kilometres from your home or office. In fact, on a very busy day, you can treat yourself to an hour of the face and foot massage at one of these places before an important client conference or investors’ meet.
Enjoy The Magic Of Oriental Healing Techniques
The Chuan Body + Soul is a unique experience in Marylebone, London.
What makes Chuan Body + Soul stand out?
- The centre brings the magical healing properties of Chinese medicine to your doorstep.
- Enjoy a whole day of luxury massages, and the classic Chuan Balancing treatment.
- The establishment is a nexus of relaxation and healing therapy rolled into one.
- Chuan Body + Soul spa in London features a 16-meter pool, sauna and steam room
As you go in, you need to fill out a form that helps determine which element you are (earth, water, fire, and air). Next, you will be whisked off for a surreal experience of aromatherapy, acupressure therapy and detoxification treatments within the facility.
Let hydrotherapy wash away your tedium
Let the water wash away your fatigue, worries, and tedium. There’s no place better than the Akasha Spa for hydrotherapy on Regent Street.
It is an underground oasis in the heart of the town. Akasha Spa is in the basement of Hotel Café Royal in the Piccadilly Circus.
Here’s what Akasha Spa is offering
- Be prepared to be wooed by a marbled walkway that leads the guest to an array of steam rooms.
- The facility boasts fully-equipped saunas, an 18-meter pool and a relaxing Jacuzzi, and 9 private rooms.
- Enjoy your time in heaven during the “Four Elements” body massage.
- You can opt for a Watsu Hydrotherapy session.
The “Four Elements” body massage is an experience and journey that aims to rebalance your body’s energies using ancient Indian techniques.
Akasha Spa is home to London’s first Watsu pool that offers private Shiatsu massages while the visitor floats in a perfectly heated (35-degrees) pool.
Sweat out the toxins at the Thermal Suite
You can find this basement-oasis in the basement of the Corinthia Hotel. It is stone’s throw away from the iconic Trafalgar Square.
Here’s what ESPA Life has to offer
- A bouquet of relaxation experiences that no other spa and relaxation centre in London can compete with.
- Time in the lavish Thermal Suite – home to a vast steam room, jet pool, plunge pool, heated loungers, ice fountain and a sauna amphitheatre bound by glass walls on all sides.
- Several specialized treatments for your face, scalp, hands, feet and back.
Opt for at least one treatment (all of them are completely worth the money) including a personalized massage, face and scalp treatment, or a full-body massage.
Rewind in a carefree, rustic setting
We know this is a little further away from the city, but you can consider the Cowshed as an excuse to get away from the city. It is a country-themed day spa which channels a rustic theme throughout the facility.
- You will find a country-themed kitchen complete with homemade cakes and herbal teas.
- Kick-start your pampering with a jolly glass of bubbly.
- Downstairs 7 wooden-themed treatment rooms await your presence for the body cleanses, massages, facials and reflexology sessions.
Give your eyes a break with lush green sceneries
No matter where your office or home is, you cannot plan a whole day of relaxation without considering the Four Seasons Spa.
What to expect in Four Seasons Spa
- Four Seasons Spa is popular for the view the rooms offer. The ideal way to enjoy a day here is to keep the curtains opened. Each room has gigantic windows that offer picturesque views of Hyde Park.
- Spend an entire day here (or two, no one’s judging!) in your fluffy robe and comfy flip-flops.
- Try the sauna, steam rooms, different massages and mani-pedis. Usher in the twilight while soaking in one of the relaxation pods complete with some calming tea and snacks.
- One of the reasons we love the Four Seasons Spa is their loyalty to high-end luxury brands like The Organic Pharmacy and ESPA.
If you want to relax your body, mind and soul, you should give the Four Seasons Spa a visit.
Explore the fusion of far-eastern culture and medicine
The St Pancras Spa is a luxurious experience for every massage-addict and spa lover.
Here’s why we love it
- It has 5 treatment rooms that ooze opulence and comfort.
- It boasts a couple’s rooms.
- The treatments here include the ancient Ko Bi Do facial techniques.
- It is a melting pot of healing culture and relaxation science from different parts of the world.
Visit the St Pancras Spa at the Renaissance London Hotel for the Udvartana Ayurveda session that brings the secrets of physical and mental healing from the mysterious lands of India. Book your day at the St Pancras Renaissance Spa today for a full day of full-body aromatherapy, massage, and pampering.
Gift yourself much-needed care and love on a budget
Another basement gem in the heart of London. The Aman Spa is under the Connaught Hotel.
Specialities of Aman Spa
- Far removed from the hubbub of Mayfair, the aura of the place is calm, relaxing and peaceful.
- The Aman Spa is the haven of emergency pampering.
- The day spa features a dedicated relaxation area, steam room, gym and a 60-square meter pool.
It is a budget relaxation and pampering experience for anyone looking for a quick but enjoyable getaway within the city. If you have no time to drive to a distant location, treat yourself to a day at the Aman Spa in London.
We have listed seven different spas in and around London that any entrepreneur should try. Each of them has to offer unique treatments in refreshing setups for anyone who values their health and time.