LCP, the leading commercial property and investment company – part of M Core, has promoted Ben Chislett, its retail managing director, to group chief operating officer.
The appointment forms part of the group’s wider commitment to improving operational processes and policies.
Ben, who joined LCP in January 2022 and was promoted to retail managing director in June last year, will work closely with company directors to lead the operational function across the business, including retail, Industrial, asset and property management, facilities management and legal.
James Buchanan, group managing director, said:
M Core is one of the largest, privately held commercial property portfolios in the UK and has invested more than £160 million over 12 months in 25 retail centres. Major acquisitions include Cwmbran Centre, Cwmbran; The Galleries, Washington, Sunderland; Aviemore Retail Park, Aviemore; and Three Spires in Lichfield.
It has £300 million available to invest for assets ranging from £500,000 to £30 million and portfolios up to £150 million and is actively seeking sites for acquisition.
For more updates about London’s property market and more head here: Property | London Business News
- Always on the chase after hot and trending London and UK business news that disrupt, inform and inspire.
- Business Innovation NewsNovember 20, 2023Acclaimed London Influencer Agency Pepper Hires Strategic Lead For Next Stage Of Growth
- Business Innovation NewsNovember 13, 2023The Treatment Rooms London opens Doors to new Putney Hair Restoration Clinic
- OffersNovember 9, 2023Get London & Business Web Hosting for your Website at Half Price with SeekaHost!
- BusinessNovember 8, 2023The Growing Influence of the Interactive Gaming Industry on London’s Economy