London, 5th February 2024 – Leading cleaning experts HG today announced they have launched their HG mould remover ‘Get It Right the 1st Time’ roadshow.
HG experts will be on hand to offer everyone advice on how to prevent and treat mould in their homes at London Waterloo Railway Station, on 8th February. Joined by the HG Mould Spray Mascot, commuters and travellers are invited to win prizes that will enable them to make their homes mould-free this winter and beyond.
Winter accelerates dampness, mould, and condensation for the 11.8 million people suffering from this problem in the UK and the 51% of private renters living with it in their homes.
Untreated mould can impact people’s health, especially the very young and old and those with weakened immune systems. HG will share their expert mould prevention tips around cleaning and ventilation as some of the ways to stop the fungus, with the British public in two of the UK’s busiest railway stations.
HG, Head of UK Sales, Gina Slade, said:
HG will be exhibiting:
- Birmingham New Street Railway Station, Thursday, 1st February 2024
- London Waterloo Railway Station, Thursday, 8th February 2024
- Always on the chase after hot and trending London and UK business news that disrupt, inform and inspire.
- Business Innovation NewsFebruary 26, 2024Outsourcing Agency Get Ahead launches into West London with new Regional Partner
- OffersFebruary 8, 2024Six Physio London offer Physio Assessment Session for Less!
- Business Innovation NewsFebruary 7, 2024HG urges the UK ‘Get It Right the 1st Time’ with their first Roadshow
- Business Innovation NewsFebruary 6, 2024SYNERGISED Launches Crowdfunding Efforts to Expand Product Line with Bespoke Wellbeing Solutions, Grow Team & Boost Marketing